| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mahon/ Mao, Menorca in August is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 26.4mm (1in) of H2O descends during on average 3 days.
- The heavens above Mahon/ Mao, Menorca are very sunny with an average of an appreciable 10:25 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:41.
- There are approximately 3:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77% of daylight hours and cloudy 23% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mahon/ Mao, Menorca August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mahon/ Mao, Menorca: