| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mahon/ Mao, Menorca in February is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 57.4mm (2.3in) of water falls during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Mahon/ Mao, Menorca are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:05 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 5:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mahon/ Mao, Menorca February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mahon/ Mao, Menorca: