| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mahon/ Mao, Menorca in November is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 77.2mm (3in) of H2O accrues during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Mahon/ Mao, Menorca are a little dull having on balance a modest 4:27 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:56.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mahon/ Mao, Menorca November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mahon/ Mao, Menorca: